The situation with COVID-19 is changing quickly. Many of you are looking to Razorpay to uphold your business continuity plan. Others are looking to us as a potential solution—you’ve found your business unexpectedly disrupted and are wondering if Razorpay can help you restore business continuity.
We are taking this opportunity to provide more visibility and clarity into Razorpay’s business continuity strategy so you can be confident that we will be available throughout this disruption.
Razorpay has had a business continuity plan in place and It is regularly reviewed and updated, both on a periodic cadence and as needed to address significant changes.
Razorpay has implemented the following precautionary measures from our BCP plan, effective as of Monday, March 16, 2020.
- System availability: Our entire infrastructure, deployed on AWS, scales automatically based on demand and does not entail any human based server management
- Data protection: Razorpay has audited access management and approval workflows in place to ensure that your data is protected irrespective of our workforce being remote or not. Razorpay continues to be an ISO and PCI certified organisation and our BCP ensures that we stay that way
- Employee availability:
- We have enforced a work from home policy for all our employees to limit the spread of infection among our workforce
- Virtual meetings and remote work-enabled collaboration tools have always been a part of our workforce’s DNA. So, we are confident that 100% remote work will not hamper our productivity in any way whatsoever
- We have also started cross-training workers and established backup arrangements up to level 3, in case critical resources fall sick, to minimize disruptions
There is no mistaking the challenges of these times. We do not yet know with certainty when the greatest risks will be behind us. But we can assure you that we are prepared to ensure that your business continuity is not affected.
At the same time, we are taking proactive steps to ensure not only our services continue uninterrupted but our teams can continue to deliver newer products and features to supercharge your business.
For any further information regarding this or any help that Razorpay can provide in these testing times, please feel free to reach out to Razorpay Support.
Do visit our website for information on how our products can help you.restore business continuity.