With all the ease that online payment can bring, there still remains hope and scope of hustling to keep making it better. That said, in the online ecosystem, payments are not just limited to monetary exchange. They contribute to aspects like conversion rates, trust and loyalty as well.
With multiple channels of online payments opening their gates in the market, there is a need for businesses like yours to reduce the number of hops and leave payment worries to solutions providers like us! With this, here comes one of the most simplified payment solutions: Razorpay Payment Links.
What is a payment link?
Razorpay Payment Links is the easiest way to accept payments from your customers 24*7. Simply put, payment links are easy-to-use, versatile and mobile enough to manage all your online payments.
Creating a payment link is as simple as it could be! Just follow these steps:
- Login to the Razorpay dashboard and create a payment link via API or the dashboard
- Share the payment link via SMS, email, WhatsApp etc
- Let your customers pay you via their preferred options (credit cards, debit cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets etc.)
- Get notified once the customer completes the payment
Here are the perks of using Razorpay Payment Links for your business:
- Works even without a website: Don’t have an app or website ready yet? Collect online payment by these easy-to-use payment links
- Alternative payment option: These versatile payment links can be a quick replacement for all your cash-on-delivery customers
- Easy chatbot integration: Integrate payment links with your chatbots so that your customers can enjoy a seamless experience
- Social media sharing: Make the best of social media platforms by using them to send these payment links and get the amount directly in your bank account
That’s not all. Here are a few things that make Payment Links the best and the easiest way to accept online payments:
- Customers don’t need an app
- All payment options available
- No monthly limits
- Easy tracking via a powerful dashboard
Different use cases of Razorpay Payment Links
When a customer is making an online purchase, the step where the payment comes into the picture is one of the most crucial ones. Razorpay Payment Links can help you win over your customers and reduce the number of drop-offs.
Here are some of the use cases of Razorpay Payment Links:
- The link can be created and used by any business, no matter the size. Even if you don’t have an app or a website, you can easily create and share payment links and get amount settled directly in your bank account
- These links reduce the hops and minimizes friction points. Let’s say you are a car rental service provider. A prospective customer calls you to enquire and plan a journey. Fortunately, the customer sounds satisfied and you sense a higher chance of him or her proceeding with you. But chances are that after he or she might get distracted or be unsure. There, you can create and send the payment link via SMS, WhatsApp, email etc. within seconds while they are on call and have a successful conversion right there!
- Payment links are best when it comes to providing quality service to your customers. Let’s say, unfortunately, a payment method is failing and your customer is unable to complete the transaction. You can easily choose to create and send these payment links to them and they can pay as per their convenience. The best part is, you can track the status of the payment easily.
- Another use case is for businesses that provide home delivery services. There can be multiple cases when the customer is not at home and want the parcel to be handed over to a neighbour or, he or she does not have enough cash. In such a situation, payment links can be a big help. The deliverer can simply create the link there and the customer can pay via a range of options from anywhere, anytime!
With this, we are excited to roll out one of the finest features of Payment Links.
Razorpay Payment Links Google Chrome extension
Razorpay now powers a Chrome extension to accept payments via links!
Sounds super-simplified, doesn’t it? Read on to know more.
The Razorpay Payment Links Chrome extension lets you easily create and share a payment link with your customers right from your browser window. The only prerequisite is to have an active Razorpay account.
Simply follow these steps to get started:
Installing the extension
To install the extension:
1. Visit the Chrome Webstore and add the Razorpay Chrome Extension
2. In the Add ‘Razorpay Payment Links’? dialogue box, click Add Extension
Side menu options
The following options are available on the side menu:
- View the merchant ID
- Find the document link
- Log out of the extension
- Filter By (to help you check the statuses of different payment links)
- Go To Dashboard (to take you to Razorpay dashboard)
Create a payment link:
1. Ensure that you are logged in to Razorpay Dashboard
2. Click on the Razorpay Payment Links extension icon on the browser’s toolbar
3. In the payment links extension screen, click on ‘New Payment Link’
4. In the window that opens, enter the following details:
5. After you enter the information in all the required fields, click on ‘Send Link’. This will generate a new payment link
6. Copy the link address and click on ‘Done’. You can now share the link via the option of your choice and accept online payments easily.
Please note: If you have selected the ‘Notify via SMS’ and ‘Notify via email’ checkboxes, the links are also sent to the specified phone number and email address.
So, are you ready to simplify the way you accept online payments? Sign up on Razorpay if you haven’t and stay a step ahead while you leave all your payment worries to us!